You can expect to pay between $2000 to $21,000 for an asphalt shingle roofing replacement in Palm Coast. On average, asphalt shingles in Palm Coast cost $2 to $6 per square foot. The total cost of your asphalt roofing replacement project depends on the size of your home, the type of asphalt shingles you install, and the labor costs of your reliable roofing company in Palm Coast.
If you’re looking for exceptional asphalt shingle roofing services for your Palm Coast home, give Elo Roofing a call today.
The Cost Of Asphalt Shingle Roofing In Palm Coast
Asphalt shingle rooftops have a lifespan of about 15 to 30 years. How long they last are mainly dependent on the type of shingles you choose to install, how accurately they were installed, the quality of your maintenance plan, and the environment in which you live.
If your asphalt roofing system has reached the end of its life, this is how much you can expect to pay:
A 3-tab shingle rooftop costs about $2000 to $11,000. You can expect to pay $2 to $3 per square foot.
- 1,000 sf roof / 10 squares = $2000 to $3000
- 1,500 sf roof / 15 squares = $3000 to $4,500
- 2,000 sf roof / 20 squares = $4000 to $6000
- 2,500 sf roof / 25 squares = $5000 to $7,500
- 3,000 sf roof / 30 squares = $6000 to $9000
- 3,500 sf roof / 35 squares = $7000 to $10,500
An architectural shingle rooftop costs about (total to total). You can expect to pay $5 to $6 per square foot.
- 1,000 sf roof / 10 squares = $5000 to $6000
- 1,500 sf roof / 15 squares = $7,500 to $9000
- 2,000 sf roof / 20 squares = $10,000 to $12,000
- 2,500 sf roof / 25 squares = $12,500 to $15,000
- 3,000 sf roof / 30 squares = $15,000 to $18,000
- 3,500 sf roof / 35 squares = $17,500 to $21,000
Request a quote here to receive a more accurate estimate for your roofing replacement project.
If you’re ready to start your Palm Coast home’s asphalt roofing replacement project, give Elo Roofing a call today!